The 4th World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME 2017) is the only conference dedicated to bringing together members of the ICME community from across nations, disciplines and organisations to focus on integration priorities and gaps that need to be addressed in order to advance the field.
Attendees will gain insights on recent advances, new challenges and the roadmap for overcoming them, giving them the opportunity to discuss and influence actual trends in the field. Attendees will learn techniques for combining different models and tools in view of understanding, optimising and designing processes for both new and established materials.
This year the congress will focus on ICME–related technical topics, such as:
- The wide range of materials programs where an ICME approach validated by experimental efforts is applicable, including computational- and experimental-based talks
- Individual computational methods utilised in an ICME approach, including both advantages and limitations
- Roles of ICME in graduate and undergraduate courses
- Digital infrastructure required for information sharing and model integration
- ICME implementation strategies
- Verification, validation and uncertainty quantification issues
- Interoperability and communications standards
- ICME networking initiatives around the world
Thermo-Calc Software are proud to be presenting at and helping in the organisation of the 4th World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME).
The 4th World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME 2017) will be held May 21–25, 2017 in Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA.
Interested parties are encouraged to register before April 21, 2017 to get the discounted rate.
Learn more at www.tms.org/icme2017.