PhD students, post-docs and scientists working in thermodynamics and interested in learning about or expanding their skills in computational thermodynamics are invited to register for the School for Advanced Thermodynamic Assessments (SATA) arranged by CEA this summer in Presqu’ile de Giens, France.
This is the third SATA course, and, as always, the aim of the summer school is to provide an advanced course on thermodynamic modelling using the CALPHAD method. Students will learn about computational thermodynamics through practical assessment of real systems with assistance by experts.
Thermo-Calc Software is proud to sponsor the course in several ways, including financially, through the use of our software and by providing a teacher, which gives students the opportunity to meet an in-house expert in our software.
- Runs 3-7 July 2017
- In Presqu’ile de Giens, France
- Registration deadline is 26 May 2017
- Fee is €1600 and includes accommodation, meals and local transport
- Email Nathalie Rougeon, firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Students must bring their own laptop computer
- Read the SATA brochure for more information