Thermo-Calc 2019a was released in December 2018 and brings many new databases, improved tools for integrating Thermo-Calc into an ICME workflow and the first ever material-specific property model library.
Highlights of the Thermo-Calc 2019a release:
- Expanded TC-Python for ICME integration, including the ability to do diffusion calculations and to access all the functionality of the Property Model Calculator including the new Steel Model Library.
- Steel Model Library, with pre-configured martensite and pearlite models and for use with the Property Model Calculator.
- Precipitation module (TC-PRISMA), with the ability to pause and resume calculations, a new growth rate model and two new plot variables.
- Plot image improvements, save plots as high resolution JPG and PNG images and more.
- Databases: 6 new and 2 updated. These include both thermodynamic and mobility databases for nickel-based, aluminum-based and titanium and titanium aluminide-based alloys. The magnesium-based and high entropy alloy databases are updated.
- New database GES model for effective bond energy formalism (EBEF)
- Other improvements and bug fixes